Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 thingys

So on Facebook there's the publish a note of 25 things schpeal going around so I was like hey what the heck! this is what I came up with;
1. I like to drive
2. I like to drive, in reverse!
3. i like the color green and am not sure why
4. I make sound effects when I tell stories
5. I like to read but hardly ever read
6. I play video games too much
7. Most my friends are either a year ahead or behind me in school
8. I am adopted
9. second oldest in family of six
10. Squirrels creep me out
11. I think it'd be awesome to have two midgets with shotguns as bodyguards
12. I failed my first driving test
13. as a joke I want to take someones lawn gnome and put it on their neighbors porch
14. I LOVE dr. pepper
15. Often times I will sing along with the radio and when asked "what band sings this song?" I reply "I do"
16. I have been to Switzerland twice
17. I like to laugh when people can't pronounce or spell my name after I have told them how
18. I have the ever dreaded disease, A.D.D.
19. against popular belief I am not anorexic.
20. My music taste tends to change over night
21. I play the piano (not very well) and am attempting to teach myself guitar (attempting)
22. I have a problem with losing my CTR ring, as I am typing I'm looking for it
23. My phone is a part of my hand
24. BYU fan
25. I tagged my cousin even though he's on his mission! (sneaky sneaky)

now on the last one you have to understand you tag 25 people so they do it after, well i was running out of ideas on who i should tag out of my 150+ friends so I tagged Elder John Preston hehe I'm so funny! but yeah there they are, all 25

1 comment:

Renee said...

Your Blog makes me laugh Spence! I love reading your thoughts. You are so great. Love you lots. Mom!!