Heylo, so I hate allergies, they never go away until the winter which is cold I wish summer had no allergies that'd be nice. anyway what's up!? I'm exhausted and I wish I weren't but you know life isn't about what we want.
So I finished that German video, it's terrible, but that's the whole point! ha we did it in three days so I guess for that fast it's pretty good you do what you can right?
SO so so sos osososososoososo bleh, I put a new song on the playlist (yay)
Have you ever noticed how many similar names there are? I mean no one has my name hehe but like I look over at facebook and there's a michael barlow but not the one I know and I've seen so many similar names but yeah just one me! YAY! I'm awesome, but yeah
Being tired makes it hard to blog I have like nothing to say nothing really epic has happened in the past couple months or well past month. It just takes away all fun when you put a cast on your leg I hate to mope but it's true I do basically nothing. Although I hold #71 for a record in a race on test drive unlimited but that's nerdy and no one cares haha but I think it's cool, yay Nissan Skyline GTR R34 that's super tuned! and goes 213 mph if only you were really mine! I would probably never drive it though.
Anywho, All my grades went up thank goodness, took like five days but oh well
yeah that's it I'm gonna do homework and take a nap bye
No comments:
Post a Comment