So if you follow this you may be wondering why hasn't Spencer been posting lately? He used to blog religiously! It seems as though after his fiftieth post he just gave up!
Well my dear readers have no fear! I have not given up on you yet, I just have nothing new in my life to report on... If you haven't guessed having a broken leg kinda restricts your activities... and on top of that with the end of school around the corner I haven't exactly been able to do much of anything....
BUT! I do have good news to report, The countdown has begun for the removal of the cast on my leg! There are twelve days to go! Ironically the same day that I get out of school! Excellent timing if you ask me!
So what does this mean for you? absolutely nothing, I just wanted to let you know what's going on. Now what else has been new? well, in the department of video gaming I hit the sixth prestige out of ten in Call of Duty. This means that I have reached level sixty-five five times and then started over. Exciting right? It only took me an overall game play time of nine days... 28000 kills and 1200 wins... my life is the best! haha
That's all there really is new in my life sadly, but I've got some school work to do so just a quick update, again
No comments:
Post a Comment