SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSO It's been awhile no? Well I've posted like teeny tiny updates but nothing like a major post. This is that post! I have decided it has been far too long since people knew what was going on in my life.
The Good:
I ended the school year with another term of straight a's making that two in a row! In some of my classes it was over 100% credit too! Making the entire year's cumulative GPA a whopping 3.9! Something I never dreamed would happen. Crazy huh?
I got my cast off yesterday too, it was the greatest feeling to be able to shower without duct taping something to my leg...
The Bad:
My leg is still broken, meaning I have to stay off it for another month, which I'm somewhat o.k. with seeing I'm already so good on crutches. BUT on the other hand, another month of no walking? that's gonna be a difficult thing because I was so looking forward to driving! Stupid femur why do you take so long to heal!?
One more thing believe it or not I don't much like the feeling of not having school... my days are like seriously boring, and now that I'm trying to play less video games I have next to nothing to do... *sigh*
The Ugly:
My leg, it was quite the sight. My thigh is smaller than my arm, and my knee is still swollen, my leg is just a sad sight. That's what you get for two months in a cast though right?
So there you have it everything really exciting that's happened in my life. It's quite the list isn't it? Have a great day guys! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment