Thursday, June 25, 2009

Schwendi's here, again, haha

hey everybody. So I'm really bored today, I spent a long time working on merit badges for my eagle project cause I've gotta get that by November then sadly I had to work on physics. I hate physics, why did someone take a science and complicate it with crazy equations... Darn you Isaac Newton! Darn you to Heck! Yeah so that's what I did today...
OK! So great great great news! I can finally drive again as of last night, it was two and one half months so getting behind the wheel was a weird feeling but it wasn't anything new. It's like riding a bike i guess *shrug* so I've been way excited about that! and so has mom... Cause now I can drive kids around for her... great right?
Just a little heads up? I forgot!

OH! one more great thing! new cd's out! so Alexisonfire came out with their newest cd two days ago called Old Crows, Young Cardinals. I haven't heard the full song but the singles from myspace were really good so when I get it I'll let you know! But I don't think alot of people like Alexisonfire? Their sound is really hard but awesome! You take an angry screaming guy and set him up to argue with a melodic voice and that's their style two singers one band from canada pretty awesome no?
Killswitch Engage is coming out with their new cd in five more days! That one I'm way excited for! Their singles, Reckoning and Starting Over, sounded awesome! They're also a harder band but hey they make some awesome songs! Believe it or not Their lead singer is Mike Jones' cousin haha pretty funny right?

I haven't seen Transformers yet but it looks great.

Yeah peace out guys

No comments: