Thursday, June 18, 2009

Golfing adventures on a brokeded leg

Hey guys!
Yes I know I spelled it brokded I'm bored and tired so get off my back! Anywho, what's up? How's everyone doing? How's summer going? My summer's been going great! On Monday and Wednesday I went golfing with some of my friends, we had a blast! on Monday it was more of goof off as much as you can and on Wednesday it was a bit more serious... haha just a bit but both days were a blast! It's nice to go out and do something everynow and again.
Let's see what else can I tell you? probably nothing sorry... you know I don't do a whole lot with me life! BUT! Hopefully that will change soon! probably not but OH WELL!!!
Um um um um um um um um um um that's about all I can think of! You guys have a great day!

No comments: