Monday, July 20, 2009

Ladi Freakin DA!

haha that's what popped into my mind when I was thinking of a good title....
SO SO SO SOS SO wait... why is there an SOS? OH NO I'M SINKING!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're wondering I don't think I got enough sleep eight hours really? or was it seven I can't remember but the fact of the matter is holy crap I'm being random would you not agree? you better agree! AGREE WITH ME!
BLAH!!!
So funny funny funny story yup it's funnyx3 funny so listen! On the freeway today I looked in my rear view, I was having issues with this girl on her phone in a small car tailgating me, and I saw the funniest thing! no that girl wasn't still tailgating me... break checks FTW (for the win) but there was a little two door car, it's made by ford not the prius but I can't remember what it was, and he was in the left lane doing I think like 50 tops and seriously bumper to bumper with him, bumper to back window sorry, was a HUGE lifted f250 and he was accelerating appearantly because there was black smoke coming from his exhaust every five seconds and the stupid car wouldn't move, this went on for like two minutes... when he finally moved and passed me I realised right behind him... another f250 same height and everything they were identical the the two ladders in the bed's of their trucks. It was quite the cute sight...
haha yeah that was my funnyx3 story you kinda had to be there to enjoy it I think but I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!
um lets see.. OH! I fixed my pirate ship, put it on a website called forgehub and in about fifteen hours around 350 people have looked at it which is really good! haha I like it...

SO LADI FREAKIN DA! happy Monday!

No comments: