Friday, July 10, 2009

Yes I know!

I have been told my blog is slowly getting duller and duller and duller, and that it's full of poor me sap stories and anger towards the continuous evil that is physics. Yes I know that... I wrote anything and everything (excluding comments) that hits my blog, unless of coarse by some weird incident someone got my password and started messing with everything that I've ever put on here, changing stories, names, even the voice that is mine! In that case no it wasn't me writing any of this but I don't think that happened if it did well then whoever is doing that to my blog stop....

But yeah I know it's boring and somewhat stupider than it once was (is that possible!?) but you know what... for 2.75 months I've had a broken leg and have been using something to help me walk so you know what my life has been WAY boring and somewhat upsetting in a way that I don't really do anything... but now well I went to the doctor earlier today and guess who's fully healed!?!? yup ME! but I'm going to have to do some physical therapy and I need to rebuild my legs muscle completely... it's a sight out of a horror movie to see my leg you thought it was skinny before? YOU KNOW NOTHING OF SKINNY!!! haha

and on top of that I basically feel as if I have been reborn into a limping, skinny, pale, hairy, person because I now know, standing behind trailers.... no! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAND BEHIND YOU TRAILER!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
haha that's a long ever... but yeah I'm excited to be able to rehabilitate myself and be able to ride a bike again and go hiking and stuff like that but it will still take awhile till I am completely back to normal which kinda bugs but I'll get over it!

Yup that's da blog for today... boring pointless and pretty much stupid but hey, some things will never change.

No comments: