well this is day six of my grounding from video games...(don't ask...) so let me inform you on what i've done!
Sunday-sick... blogged three times, did some school work.
Monday-It snowed, on sunday, alot, so I shoveled for two hours and then hurt my back lifting a snowblower, did you know they were heavy? then I did homework for idk awhile, then I went to bed.
Tuesday-Well I missed freak east, (Blasphemy! that's a sin at Highland....) haha not too much of a loss... then I carried around 1000 pounds of wheat in the back of my car yay food storage... then helped carry it downstairs, then cleaned the furnace room and helped throw stuff away, then went to bed.
Wednesday-lifted more water softner... by this point my shoulders are dead... still are... but I got to go hang out with Ben and Jordan after I did can you guess? yes that's right more school... then came home and got lectured on why I should go to dances... then bed
Thursday-More school... lots more... then when I got home more school... then I finished that and got lectured on why I should ask by friends... so I finally went down to my friends' and they gave me alot of people I didn't want to ask as options then when I suggest someone they stay stuck on what they wanted to do... stupid friends... so I asked (who I wanted to ask not them! haha) and then went home and to bed...
Friday- SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! come home SCHOOOOLLLLLLL!!!! and babysitting.... I asked if I was still grounded... yup.... so now i'm crying on the internet :'( so yeah I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure how to get ungrounded.... but it's driving me nuts my friends are asking me if i can play and that's all they do my games stare me in the face while i clean the room my xbox is in I can't go anywhere cause there's games everywhere!!!! I'm going completely crazy!!!!!! save me!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment