Sunday, January 25, 2009

The name Penner

Now lately I've gotten a lot of questions regarding why I use the name Penner in everything (Xbox Live, hotmail, usernames, etc.) and what does it mean?!?! well When I was younger my cousins started calling me penner, probably because people would call me Spenner (penner + an s or Penner is Spenner - an s who knows) but Penner soon caught on and I started using it as a unique username but as you can probably guess people don't know my lifes history so they don't understand, but it's not something my friends call me let alone anyone else unless i'm on my xbox because it never took off like schwendi did. Now with my email address penner97 no that does not mean I was born in 97 or anything like that, it's just the number that msn assigned me cause someone had already used penner. so there you have it all penner is is a shorter way of spenner and i use it cause no one else does and it gives away no personal information... WALA!!! hahaha

No comments: