Sunday, January 25, 2009

one day three posts look at me go!

If you can't tell I'm seriously bored and grounded from just about everything so I have nothing better to do then write these pointless blogs... that no one will read... I guess this is like a journal of pointlessness... COOL!!!! but not really this is better then being on Facebook, all though i probably should be doing school I tried and lots of reading+headache+distracting noises= Bad News Bears.... BLEH! so anyway I'm bored sick and grounded from everything what do I do? sit here and look pretty! YES!!! excellent idea... ah! what can I do!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!? and a couple !'s here and one? there yes brilliant! OH! I can talk about this broken pencil I found... but that's kinda pointless... haha Jantzen's favorite joke ever. well a little update I guess... we built the "silencer" for the potato cannon, yeah first time we shot it it was quiet and then it just started sounding like we were shooting a hunting rifle... but it looks cool at night!!! fire comes out the holes at the end! So it was worth it, although Ben and Jordan don't think so cause of the accident with the can of great stuff (we nicknamed it "Satan's not so great stuff of justice" or "The offspring of super glue and foam") but I think it's cool! We got it to shoot a 12oz diet dr. pepper can about 300+ feet and it was awesome!

No comments: