oh hai!!! I'm really bored hence the blog name... so just to begin if you're reading this then you know me already so i don't have to say much, but if you know me then you know i probably should be doing homework or something, but that's the thing. I've been doing nothing but homework for about three or so days. so... yup, why am I doing so much homework you ask? Well now what a wonderful question!!! It turns out that I am trying to graduate highschool early, and because of this I need to do as much as i possibly can, homework from school, three extra classes, and then everything else, so yeah. OH! And my parents took video games from my life, so... I have just about nothing to do but write in a blog. SO! that's what I am doing, but thi$ w0w boredom is no fun! But th@t's what you get for disobeying your dad I guess. @nywho, what else can I say.... Oh yeah, wait what, I forgot hold on, Oh! no... Nevermind! well yeah, that's my life story, blah =P i'm bored so i'm gonna do more homework. YAY!
-Penner97 has logged off-
No comments:
Post a Comment