Sunday, November 3, 2013

Writers Block

Last night I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking of things that I wanted to write about on this blog. I had an "Ender's Game" review, as well as a review for "Captain Phillips". I had an unfinished post from June that I tried to write, but I've never been able to finish. What's more is I just couldn't bring myself out of bed. So, I slept.
When I woke up this morning I thought to myself, "I'll write a post after church" Church came and went, and once I got home I couldn't think of any of the thoughts I had the night before. I took a break and watched a little bit of Band of Brothers, did some homework,  and I thought to myself, "NOW! I will write my post.
Nothing came.
So tonight before bed, I wanted to write it all down. Nothing.

Just informing you, that writer's block is a very real thing.

No comments: