Sunday, April 12, 2009

#45 and cleaning updates...

so 45th post! yay! I just wanna let you know how my cleanings been coming! my room is as clean as it'll get for awhile, car just needs to be vacuumed and desk.... yeah it's never clean! anyway here's some pictures!



so those are all my shirts that I could find, compared to xbox controller on right that's alot....








this is the second shot after all the shirts were gone through, that's a big difference...









This was a tough choice... same shirt different colors... (I went with the black one by the way







So yeah that's just a little update! later

2 comments:

Renee said...

YAY!!! I love knowing that you have a clean room!! Good for you son. Love your Blog. Love, Mom!

Jessica said...

Spencer, I say that it was time to go through all the shirts! it looked like you couldn't even get into your bed with all the shirts. Id' pick my bed over the shirts, too! Anyway, how are you? I hear that you are in a cast too? I am so sorry. Remember, "go to your happy place!"