I put a poll up by the way I'll change it every week cause polls are just awesome... so yeah vote vote vote! It's like American Idol... your vote could change the world!!! maybe not who knows
um lets see here what else should you know.... um assemblies are the best part of highschool for me. I don't have to go so it's like a free period!!! I'm not graded there or anything so that's a good thing for me.
New cell phone service I will no longer be on Verizon, I'll be back to AT&T or Cingular or whatever it is now.....
You know what's really confusing!? Have you ever noticed that teachers are never one hundred percent clear on assignments? I mean I can't remember the last time a teacher was completely clear on what she/he wanted me to do.... but I could just not be listening... although.... I do listen and ask friends and the teacher but yeah...
what the heck... the door just opened from the wind... ?
OH OK! This is something that's been bugging me for awhile. What's up with the whole thing girls do where they take pictures of their feet together? It confuses me... why do they do that!?!?!? I can't remember ever saying to Ben or Jordan, hey lets take a picture of our feet together.... I mean what, the, HECK!? So what I did is I decided I'd tweak it a bit and make my own version, no this isn't a too bad I'm not in a movie thing I really t
ook a picture for you this time! yup that's me and my xbox controller! It's such a great picture!!!! Is anyone else confused? NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the sun, it's so great to have it back, I walk outside it's warm and there's no snow on the ground, but there is on the mountains still, which looks really pretty. but yeah no snow! It took till April but finally!!!! No more snow for Utah until next October or November =)
So what else can I mention? I woke up late today but not too late just fifteen minutes... I'm not sure why? I mean my alarm woke me up, but I never really woke up! then my mom came down and was like you're late! and I was like OH CRAP!!!!
Luckily I made it to seminary right before the lesson started I guess it just took awhile for them to get started... It was on recognizing the spirit which was a very good topic I think!
Ok well I'm gonna get some school stuff done so I can hang out in a bit... so yeah COMMENT!!! please =( I mean if you aren't going to comment why should I even be writing these? so yeah! COMMENT! or I'll stop and you'll have nowhere to go when you're bored out of your mind and stuff. And I'll just explode from lack of blogging... which would be bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment