Friday, April 3, 2009

New hat, New Kicks

Yes new shoes! hehe I had a song stuck in my head and that's in it, but yeah.... good stuff, so yeah new shoes! Black and white DC's. I'm kinda happy about that.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Boredom is terrible! but hey! I got my A-!!! YAY!!! I went in and talked to my U.S. History teacher (again) and basically brought up the fact that he forget to put my assignment in there and it was causing me to not have straight a's... so he changed it for me which made me happy! YAY!!!!
No it's not a 4.0 because an a- is like 3.95 or something like that but it's still all a's! HA!
yup yup yup wow loud boom! bunch of stuff fell down.
yeah I'm tired so yeah I'm gonna find something to do yup bye

1 comment:

kevin said...

Hey buddy. I didn't realized you had such sweet brain skills. Way to go on the GPA. I picked you up an application from the Olive Garden if you want to come pick that up some time. I bet you could get a job there if you really wanted to. I got a new job, so I won't be working there much longer.