Thursday, April 9, 2009

uh wha.....

hey all, what's up? I got my new phone today!!! It's AWESOME!!!! I was so surprised because the fact that it's a cingulAT&T phone (that's the new name I've decided) but It's actually better then my old phone! and the bluetooth works so I have some pretty cool pictures on it! haha not really but hey I could! and It's battery cover is air tight... literally! it seals in there it's epic! So that's very exciting! thanks Dad!
So I bet you're wondering why I'm posting at.... 6:30? Somewhere in there! well I didn't know exactly what to say and was with my best bud Jordan playing playstation like the little rebels we are! So yeah if this post is really random sorry, I try I really do =) hehe.
Old people should have to take an annual test to keep their license... we got stuck behind an elderly women on our way to Albertson's earlier and it was like... um.... I mean not all older citizens are that bad of drivers but there's those few that are like TERRIBLE!!! seriously they can't tell if they wanna go slow or fast, ride the brakes or hit the gas, stop ten or twenty feet from the light. what are they trying to do? get you to rear end them? that's my personal theory!
I could see it as you turned to stone still clearly I can hear you say, don't please don't give up on me two weeks and you ran away! I remember don't lie to me couldn't see it was not that way, SWEAR I NEVER GAVE UP ON YOU!!! yay for ringtones hehe
lalalalalalalalalalla Math tests are quite easy to pass for me they shouldn't be but they are anyway. I think I'm just better at tests then anything else because yeah who knows but it's true....
UM UM UM UM UM UM UM UM!!! ugh, I don't know what else to say! but I have nothing better to do! have you all voted? I'm going to look so don't lie! how about comments? has anyone even read this lately!?!? hello? anyone there? ECHO! ECho, Echo, echo, ech ec e. what the? echo on the internet? how's that work?
you know what I wanna do? I want to find a big empty parking garage and put a bunch of speakers right in the middle, and see what it'd do, probably nothing but it'd be fun no? I think so! or! in an empty warehouse? who knows, I just wanna randomly set up speakers... Echo!
nope didn't work ok time to eat... food? maybe, it's little ceasers so it's supposed to be but it could be plastic, melted cheesy plastic.... if I die you'll know why...

No comments: