Monday, April 6, 2009

Montage =)


yup this is it!!!
music is 1- reject yourself by killswitch engage 2- Pressure by Skindred and 3- tribute to miss lonely by milkman (this one is not edited but also not terrible my apologies) ENJOY!!!! by the way for those of you who don't know... I'm penner, or penner97 or whatever is on this so yeah, steeze is kaelin. yup. if all else fails and it won't play just search steeze and friends on youtube.
-the wise man built his house upon the rock-
-by the way it's uploading so i'm wasting your time-
-tehe-
-by the way start commenting people-
-I really wanna know what you think-
-how aggrevating reading my inner thoughts can be, or how you don't understand things i say-
-maybe to just say hey spencer read your post it was great-
-I mean kevin's left a comment-
-so he's a better person then all of you-
-oh and my mom-
-so they win!-
-ha!~
-haha funky line scribble thing-
-how did I do that?≈ there's two of em but that's approxomitly...
~oh wow... shift then whatever's next to one-
-blind...-
-videos take awhile to upload...-
-seriously..... it's been a half an hour since I started-
-ONE FREAKING HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
-what the heck it isn't even that big.....-
-now it's processing?-
-oh come on...-
-THIS IS TURNING INTO A POST ALL BY ITSELF!!!-
-IT'S ALIVE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!-
~enjoy- =)

No comments: