Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GO TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE!!!

That phrase is an odd one... because you can't literally go to a happy place... I mean wouldn't "imagine a place that makes you happy and pretend your there" be a better way to say that? I mean when I hear GO TO I think oh crap I'm being sent to my room.... although my room can be a nice place, that's where my xbox is, and my bed, so I guess technically room=happy place? who knows!
Well I decided that I'd imagine what my REAL imaginary happy place would be. It's not like something you see in a cartoon where it's all green outside and there's mountains and the sun's up, a unicorn runs next to you and when it rains it's really candy and there's cookies for trees and stuff, although the whole cookie tree would be nice... anyway it's not like that! no it's a room... a nice colored room that's not too hard on the eyes ok my room it's my room there's my xbox, all the games that I'd want which isn't too many cause then I'd just be overwhelmed... my bed, a nice chair, nice tv, a dr pepper drinking fountain, a food dispenser, my two dogs, and I guess my computer so I could do this crap but that's it! no unicorns or chocolate milk rivers, just a room I'm quite simple you may say but hey! what makes me happy can be as simple as I want it to be!
ANYWHO! I hate sophomores... well this years at least, I do not recall being a terrible driver when I was that age.... I mean really what happened over the one year from when I was a sophomore to this years sophomores... THEY'RE TERRIBLE DRIVERS!!!!! Well not all but the ones that I tend to encounter, I mean my friends are good drivers but there's kid's that I want to find and take their keys, I see them everywhere and they're acting the same everytime! running stop signs, speeding, swerving, just acting like total (this is where spencer calms down a bit so he can watch his words carefully) dummy heads!!!!!! OADHJFGOABHOGVBAODFBGADRHTOERHAOKGTNASDOFNBG<---Angry typing!!
Well glad I got that out of my system! You know what else makes me angry? softball... I don't like playing baseball or softball, especially indoors, I mean my team was bad, I'm already bad, the mit's are awful it's inside!!!!!!!!! seriously, just let us play basketball or something where you don't stand there the entire time, I moved like, twice... maybe three times. oh speaking of basket ball I can dunk (without the ball) in the gym my class is in! It's pretty tight, my friend thought I couldn't do it... I thought I couldn't do it! haha I guess I did grow a bit...
so now I should be somewhere around 6'3" 6'4" I think, somewhere in there, which is kinda weird to me cause I was always the short one in elementary now all the kids that were taller then I was in elementary are shorter! which is kinda weird but awesome at the same time! hehe
oo oo oo oo oo oo chicken nuggets from wendy's!! =)!!! I LOVE WENDY'S there can be a portal to wendy's and albertson's in my happy place too
sosososososososososososososososoososososoososoosoososoososoososso yeah that's another addition, I forgot my ipod that's something I probably couldn't live without now, I mean really music is just too great I'm listening to it right now, find two weeks by all that remains in my playlist and that's what's playing, yup,
so I asked to spring prom last night, yes I did, on my own will too, my parents were surprised. it took FOREVER THOUGH because no one would answer the door... so my friends rang the doorbell alot... and then almost broke their bones diving into my car, well the bed of my truck, ha silly jordan! and Kevin, how did I forget good old kevin? Livingston by the way, yeah. fun times.
=) random smiley!


SO I DECIDED SINCE I WRITE IN CAPITALS SO MUCH TO JUST TURN CAPS LOCK ON... SORRY BUT IT'S JUST EASIER TO DO BUT REALLY ANNOYING, AND RANDOM. I MUST'VE DONE THIS!
tehe no more caps, I want it to be spring break. I don't wanna go anywhere but I want to have school off for a week, just have a week to clean my room, yes I said that. It's quite the mess i will not lie, and I wanna rearrange stuff and yeah get stuff out of there blah blah blah same thing I do everytime I clean. which isn't often... I need to wash my car.... and vacuum it.... clean the bathroom, =(
yeah, that's my spring break!! yay!
mmmm chicken nuggets! be jealous! mmmm delicious.
You know what I don't like? when you want to text people but are afraid of bugging them, I think it's just me who does that though cause no one texts as much as me which annoys people.... cause my phone is a part of my hand, it's always there,
jdas;f hehe I'm bored and don't wanna stop typing! but I should I finished my homework and stuff but I should get off anyway because no one wants to keep reading this long long long long long(ten minutes later) long long long post, yeah so comment vote on the right side on my music and yeah, bye

No comments: