Thursday, April 23, 2009

nine o'clock in the morning... haha (The Jordan Post lol)

Hey everyone, did you know Paul Winchell, the ventriloquist, was not only the voice of Jerry Mahoney, Knucklehead, and Tigger in the Winnie the Pooh films, he also invented the artificial heart. He donated the patent for it to the University of Utah.... I thought that was cool cause Tigger is just fricken awesome! Personal hero that Tiger is! anyway!
So Let's see.... Ok so I had to get my tux for prom yesterday and the pants fit too! :) but It would have been awful without my good friend the one and only that I know of except the one that my cousin's friends with but I don't know who it is Jordan Ward! haha He basically helped me get the entire tux, I would be asked about a jacket say I don't know look at Jordan and he'd say that one and so on, I did pick the shoes by myself though no one wants bulky shoes.... So thanks to Jordan I'm gonna look good haha the only straight male fashion advisor for a friend I know of, but the whole tux visit was fun cause it's funny to watch people stare at you or see them turn their heads to hear what you're talking about. It was great,
So back to Jordan, he was my first friend to join the blog, by force maybe but you know maybe not! No it really was haha but you know he reads it when he remembers his password sometimes what're friends for right? hahaha OH! He brought me Dr. Pepper when I was stuck at home all day! that was awesome! I have only had three so far cause I'm kinda busy but you know, I still appreciate it! lol
He helped ask to the dance with me even though I almost killed him that night numerous times he stuck around haha probably cause he got to ring the doorbell for me who knows but he had a blast with it... I think.... yeah... anywho!
Thanks you giant gorrila for a friend! Don't worry if you're nice I won't call the zoo and tell them I found a gorrila that escaped cause I've thought about it... no not really I just wanted to throw in a joke real quick cause that's what I do! so yeah be nice, or it's the gorrila cages for you! MWAHAHAHAHA tehe mwahaha's make everything better...

So on to boredom issues there are many and few, few but many, things that only a bored person could do, and I can't think of any! haha
UM UM UM UM I want to go to school but don't because it's zoology and I hate that class it's really quite boring and such so I'll just wait for third to bug my mom into letting me go to school cause you know that's how twisted my life is right now, I bug my mom and ask her to let me go to school... It should be Spencer why aren't you in school or Spencer you're not sick go to school, instead it's MOM! I'm so bored take me to school PLEASE!!!! what a twisted world I live in! OO a nickel! and a DIME! AND A PENNY!!!! oh my gosh lucky day! I hate change, it gets everywhere and then you find it and it's like what the? haha good times, not really but still! well I'm gonna go do something! Probably eat buh bye!

No comments: