hello yes I missed yesterday but hey there's nothing too important.... I got 392/400 on my final U.S. history test! yup only missed two... it's funny because I was the first person to turn it in by like a 30 minute margin... yay! hahaha
SO that's the good stuff, and there's no bad stuff except I'm so sick of school! It's just annoying long and tiring!!!! what were my final grades? well lets see here!
English A
Zoology A
U.S. History B+
Lifetime Activities A
Seminary A-
U.S. Gov. A-
Algebra 2 A
Counselor Aide A
What's up with the B+? I would like to know too! my teacher didn't put my town meeting grade in so what should've been a 91% turned into 88.9% grrrr! that was my straight a's..... lame..... so yeah that's kind of upsetting but yeah whatever I did it so that's all my teacher and when I asked him said it was too late to change which really ticked me off.
So....... yeah this term for sure I'm going to get those A's! yay for 3.9's though coming from last year where a 2.9 was my average yay for improvement!!!
Oh appearantly Kaelin got lazy on the montage so I'm still waiting but I'll post it when it comes out
Alright lets see anything else? no I am gonna do physics now ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment