Ha so what's up with the title? No it's not a halo story, although I did get that back =), but rather a game I was playing with my friend called Baja. So what's up with this, well then I'll get right to the story, so you drive around and we were playing on this map where there was a big island and I said to myself, "I'm gonna get to that island!" turns out it was alot easier then I thought it would be but it was alot harder to get off the island! so when I finally did I rolled so I hit the button to reset myself and welllllllll I ended up RIGHT BACK ON THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so mad! so I got off then drove for a bit longer and rolled again.... hit the reset button and well what do you know yup I'm on the island again, it had been like five fricken minutes since I was on the island but hey.... what works for them I guess right?
so I get off the island and rolled but OH NO I'm on the ISLAND!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost threw my controller against the wall! but it didn't belong to me so I held in my rage..... lucky controller..... jerk..... hehe that's a fun word to say... jerk.... I am not sure why it just is!
So yeah with a continuation.... or maybe I am not sure there's anything else... like really.... there's nothing to talk about!!! at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup bye
No comments:
Post a Comment