Monday, March 30, 2009

The what not to dos with A.D.D.

You see I have this problem, no not add we already established this... but during the weekend I did not take my medicine, so, a weekend of no medicine leads to a monday of no attention.... Why is this a problem? Because when I do take it again my body I guess forgets about it after two days so It absolutely blows my attention span to pieces, there was nothing there and I had no chance at bringing it back... so luckily today was a good day for a lack of attention because I had subs all day.... So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to concentrate better, which will most likely be the case.
I mean right now I can't even concentrate on this post! wait... I can right now but yeah it's on and off....
so anyway somehow twelve dollars disappeared from my checking account since saturday like really I have no idea where it went cause I haven't used my card for a single thing since I checked it on saturday and when I checked it today boom where'd it go!? so yeah if anyone finds my twelve dollars can I please have it back? thanks....
alright this up coming weekend I have another halo tournament which sucks cause well I have no game to practice with so that's kinda a problem because I really need the practice... except this time for sure the tournament is a doubles tournament so I will have Kaelin there to help but that's exactly why I need practice... cause I don't wanna drag him down so tonight is the night I attempt to get halo back yay....
So my grades are good. I checked right before I got on nothing below a b at the moment teachers still need to put some stuff in but you know I'm not complaining! uh........
yeah that's it so I think I'll go take a nap now.

No comments: