hahaha I love stupid equations don't you!?!?
So I bet you are wondering... What does that have to do with anything? well aren't you in for a surprise then! My fourth period class is called lifetime activities (or gym for anyone not a freshman and too untalented to play on sports teams) and like any other gym class when there's a sub, you play basketball all day! HOORAY!!!! until... about 45 minutes into a game when you have just had it, your legs hurt from jumping your arms hurt from being slapped and in some cases you can't see because a. there's sweat in your eyes, or b. there's sweat in your eyes and you've been smacked in the face trying to get a rebound, or my favorite, C. your teammate can't play worth what comes out of cows and he likes to pass to your nose instead of your hands, your a great kid Jantzen but basketball is NOT for you.... so anyway my legs hurt my arms hurt my eyes hurt and my lungs hurt... I hate gym!
You know what I hate more then gym though? ZOOLOGY!!! the class will be the end of me I swear! we do absolutely nothing more then 75% of the time and when we do something it's either a lecture on something boring cleaning animal cages or dissecting! I can't remember did I talk about finding a fish in my squid? "Waiter can you take this back? I found a fish in my squid..." good times.... anyway so today we watched a movie made by a spider nerd about spiders... I would've hated it if he weren't British! British people always make boring things fascinating! and then did an assignment on crayfish.... YAY....
Let's see let's see what else to report... I'm ridin on a dolphin doin flips and stuff, the dolphins splashin gettin errybody all wet. I love music...
Apparently half my school is too cool for Saint Patrick's day... I mean you don't have to go all out like my friend who carries around a mug and gingerale all day and is in all green and a top hat but comeon! you could wear a little bit of green couldn't you!?
you know what I never noticed? People are really rude when you give them your right away... I mean I let this kid cross in front of me in the parking lot today and he like laid on the horn and gave me the arm raise and the what're you thinking look... well I'm glad to say that I got out of the lot before him anyway so you get what you get! hahahahahahahahahahahha ha good times...
HI MOM! I know you'll be reading this sooner or later so hi! hahah
I think I'll end it there... don't let the rabbit get your trix! the sneaky thing is everywhere! why can't he have the cereal just a question or the yogurt! come on that's animal cruelty! he could be starving! just give him a spoon full or throw them on the ground or something! It's just a bunny! and give that darn wolf his cookie crisp! I mean the old dog that was their logo gave it to the kids! then one day the wolf replaced him and had to steal them! oh and be careful of old guys in pirate hats! they offer you free captain crunch and then kidnap you with a telescope... what's up with cereal nowadays!? haha I'll tell you what's up with it it's delicious!!! ok for real now I'm gonna do homework
No comments:
Post a Comment