Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday Night stuff that must be reported on and blah blah blah you get the point!

WOW!!! long title... anyway so Saturday nights you gotta love em right? well like every other Saturday night it was spent in the deserted parking lot of our old neighborhood K-mart, soon to be Wal-Mart... which means no more hang out spot :'( so before I went I decided that I wanted to stop by the Albertsons down the street and buy myself some cookies because well cookies are delicious! So I'm standing there right after I grabbed my receipt cookies in one hand and wallet in the other with this look like someone had just knifed me in the back... It hit me RIGHT after I bought my cookies... there were donuts in my car... for the exact reason I had purchased the cookies in case I wanted a late night snack... SO I'm sitting in Albertsons looking like I just made the biggest mistake of my life while holding cookies... funny stuff right? I thought so!
Lets seeeeeeeeeeeeee what else is there? um I helped make a song for my friend... I think it needs alot of work and my friend is probably thinking the exact same thing but I don't wanna play with the song unless she's here to tell me how it sounds so if it really is that awful then I guess I will soon find out...
Dr. Pepper is amazing
and so are pepperidge farm milk chocolate macadamia cookies! hahaha they are quite delicious!!!
yes those are the cookies i bought last night and I saw a cap from a dr pepper bottle so just thought you'd like to know. mmm cookies!
SO lets see my mom left a lovely post about me on her blog and I almost started to cry it was so great! lol It made me laugh!
OK funny story so when my friend and I were making this song yesterday my little dog max walked in and I let out a little whistle to get his attention... but she thought I was whistling at HER so she punched me for like no appearant reason... I was like what I'd do!? and she just said gross so I thought that was funny! well I'm gonna hop off because I spend too much time on this blasted computer bye bye

No comments: