greetings from Utah,
oh hi!
and all those other great greetings!!
So yeah time to get down to business! what's the one thing that makes my day great? anyone anyone? Getting high scores on tests! especially math tests where I'm asleep for half of the class and then get 1 point shy of a hundred percent on the test! It's so great that I don't even care that my dad took Halo from me last night! But I also feel kind of bad for my friends because I try to help them understand but I think I make them more confused... It's a bad process in which I have no idea how to explain in my terms what we're doing. Then I get a good score on tests and quizzes and they don't and yeah it's kinda sad...
Any who what else can be talked about? hmmmmmm I made a new Priorities collage! wanna see? It's quite interesting if you ask me but who knows you could think it's silly.

And now my cursor is gone...where has it gone? there it is! OK so yeah explanations may be required! SO........ Starting from the left
Rise Against: Appeal to Reason album cover, GMC symbol yay for GMC cars! A halo screenshot that was shown in my random screen shots, BYU! it explains itself no? Halo 3 box, Me, Disturbed: Indestructible cover, GMC Canyon-my car, Family, another screenshot, Jumping to apple logo, after that is a Call of Duty: World at War concept box cover I thought it looked cooler then the one they have... That is my Halo 3 player model after that, The skull in a gear is a Cog Tag from Gears of War, Alexisonfire: Crisis cover, screenshot, Killswitch Engage logo, screenshot, and last but not least the Xbox 360 logo!
So yeah good stuff, good stuff well at least for me I don't know about for everyone else ha ha.
Uh lets see montage update! last I saw it was looking great and will hopefully be up by the end of the week! and when I know you'll know! I'm really excited he put a clip from me in the beginning so it must have been pretty good!
Because this city, this city is haunted, by ghosts, from broken homes. I was thinking of Alexisonfire sorry...
Alright lets see here..... Oh just a little side note on the last blog, I don't like blocking my thoughts with my xbox because they're bad... that's what someones interpretation of it was... no I like having no thought because my mind is constantly racing and it makes me kinda jittery and such but having my mind cleared helps me to calm down and find a little bubble ha ha. I also realized that it's one of my talents that I have really been able to improve on and such. Yes video game playing is a talent! well efficient video game playing! ha ha I'm good at it so I like to play those games because well I like doing something I'm really good at ha ha.
OK lets see what else.... sadly my World War two unit in U.S. History is coming to an end... yup it's a really sad thing for me... why? because I enjoy learning about World War 2 it has been an interesting subject for me for awhile now.... but yeah that's been a downer to have it end.
THIRD TERM IS OVER THIS WEEK! where did my junior year go? I mean really what the heck it's gone! But I've staid on top of my work this year! nothing below a b! coming from the disaster that was my sophomore year.... *shiver*
Is there anything else I can talk about... I miss Halo now... =( oh well what I get for losing track of time I guess.
Alright well for now I guess I'll get off, I'm Spencer and you just read a post of no importance and now you're really confused why you did! HA HA HA! in your face! later
1 comment:
BY THE WAY! I meant STAYED not STAID what the heck is that even? Staid.... haha
Post a Comment