I hate Monday's...they're so just long tedious and boring.... And then you come home and it's still Monday until you wake up Tuesday morning which is now a little over nine hours away... HOW WILL I SURVIVE NINE MORE HOURS OF MONDAY!?!?!? Stupid Monday.
Now what did I do today? Uh made it to seminary on time... OH! Missionary week! that's right I must inform you on missionary week! So, in my school's Seminary we do this thing every year called Missionary Week. What happens is during the week you have a list of things that equal a certain amount of points per day if you do them. Things like, no T.V. or video games, no music that is not produced by the church, wake up at 6:30 and go to bed at 10:30, stuff like that... so basically for a week I have nothing to do for a long time except write missionaries and do homework... exciting no?
Um anything else new? Buehler Buehler Buehler Buehler yes I did watch Ferris Buehler's Day Off yesterday, wonderful movie highly recommend it! Um woke up brushed my teeth went to school went to the store came home sat at computer that's about it...
I hate school... end of term is next week so now I have to go around and see if my grades are up to snuff and if not... get them there! It's not like a problem or anything just long and boring like a lecture on something boring... nothing came to mind immediately so yeah.... Anywho what I will probably have to do is a lot of extra credit in Zoology because that class kills me, finish all my english work, write a report on my Grandparents for U.S. history, and then anything else... YAY =( so that's my life at the moment... a lecture of boringness that you fell asleep in and now the teacher is giving you extra work and blah blah blah you get the point! Don't fall asleep during important lectures on boring topics! I never have but you know what if I ever do I will let you know because I have very little of what you call a life and just sit at my computer all day doing nothing.
Haha I type faster then my computer registers what I'm typing so it's really confusing for me to see my words and then have them dissapear cause I don't know what I'm saying isn't it dumb? so yeah later!
No comments:
Post a Comment