Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Snow in March?

Well then what was an exciting time for Utah... (70 degree weather) turned into an absolute nightmare! Who would have guessed that after a day of such high temperatures you could plummet down to around thirty degrees almost overnight... I mean I did not see that one coming!
Anyway, What was once no readers turned into four readers almost overnight so that's a cool thing! Welcome new readers if anything makes absolutely no sense I will try my absolute best to make it even more confusing for you!
OK OK I will try to help you in your confused state and maybe laugh once or twice to myself.
Confused yet? Alright today hopefully I will help get that montage running my friend says that it is almost complete so get excited! In fact the first song in the montage is the first song on my playlist! Ironic no? ha ha, in school right now grades are looking really good, I have not been late to a class in almost two weeks now! my teachers are really confused about that one! I like to laugh about it because I think my english teacher almost had a heart attack the first time because it had been a very long time. That or he just pretended to be surprised, or maybe he is suspicious. Anyway! I've been doing as much as possibly possible (oh! double possibility!) to get Halo 3© back... I've been really bored lately because I had nothing to do while I waited for my friend.... You know what I noticed? I get my video games taken away ALOT what the heck... yeah I'm on them alot but still! taking them away just makes me want to play more and more... lame

IT STOPPED SNOWING! ok this calls for celebration, cereal time!

No comments: