Well this is the 25th post but it'll be a short one!
First off HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!! Don't forget green... no one likes to be pinched ya know!
Secondly I woke up early today so now I have ten minutes to spare so this is what I do with it... sad huh? anyway! So when I wake up early it is a phenomenon! I never ever wake up early!!! In fact my Mom didn't even see it coming! How did I do it you may be asking? HAHA well it took about an hour to an hour and a half of me, sitting in bed, staring at the ceiling, twiddling my thumbs, for an hour to an hour and a half. Boring no? well no one would text back and I did not feel like getting out of bed so really it was not that boring it just made me tired. REALLY FAST!
Waking up at 6:30 feels nice... I think I should try this more often! I mean I ate, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, shaved, let the dogs out, AND BLOGGED!!! (I shower at night) I mean that's an accomplishment right there!
Oh one last bit! My sweet little puppies came home today! I am so happy to see them! They're so adorable and were sorely missed around the house! Well off to school!
1 comment:
grrr.... coloration is making me mad!!! how do I fix you how!?!?!?!
Post a Comment