Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Dodo has RETURNED!!!

So I am not sure if it was just me who learned this but the dodo bird is an extinct animal correct? NO! They have a link to the earth still... I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but quail are quite dumb... in fact i wouldn't be surprised if half of them don't know how to fly... Flightless stupid birds.... DODO'S!!!! see I told you! So for those of you who say they're extinct, I beg to differ! I was driving yesterday and they tend to run when you're about a foot away, no not fly RUN! and they wait till your like "OH CRAP MOVE YOU STUPID BIRD!!" it's either they are really really stupid, OR they are plotting to take over the world by driving humans CRAZY!!! they could team up with pigeons... yeah they look all innocent but you never know...
Anyway I've decided never to trust P.E. instructors and Yoga tapes EVER AGAIN! I'm in a class so I can graduate and in it we have to do Yoga... so my instructor popped in this tape and it was called Yoga to the Rescue: Lower Back Pain. So I'm thinking heck ya! my back kills this'll be perfect! OH NO! it may say back pain relief on the tape but I think it made it worst... stupid lying yoga instructor and tape makers... bunch of jerks...
Let's see is there anything else new.... hmmm.... OH! I put music up on my profile, some of it may be a bit unpleasant at first but just skip it if you don't like it. Don't worry it's all clean just some of it is kinda more my music you know? SO I'll try to vary it as best as possible mmkay? alright anything else lets see..... Oh yeah I'm locking up my site so if you want to continue reading you better send me a request because it'll be locked soon TOO BAD! so if you're some creepy person who found my blog somehow and is now stalking me... game over punk! you lose fail and all of the above! HAHAHA not saying anybody is stalking me it's just a joke but yeah if there is then I'm on to you....
Alright well that's all I can think of and yeah, we're done here go on with your lives!

No comments: