Monday, March 23, 2009

When good monkeys turn into bad humans!

I just thought that was a funny funny idea for a title haha monkeys are funny... anyway!
Last night I had a break through on why I'm on my xbox constantly! can you guess can you can you? because it shuts down my mind for a while just numbs it so instead of non stop thinking i'm actually free from thought! yay for freedom! that and I enjoy being good at something haha anyway what lead me to this? I'm not sure but it just came to mind and I was like DANG!!!
Lets see what else... The Knowing was a bad bad movie.... well not bad but it's not what it looked like it'd be though really.... It was advertised as a suspenseful action almost movie but turned into a science fiction... bleh haha
I decided cereal is the most amazing food ever... and then cake is next... cake is just delicious absolutely delicious.
Ok it's short I know but I'm tired and can't sit here anymore so yeah

No comments: