Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spirit week?

Is it just me or is spirit week kinda pointless for people like me... who have no school spirit, pride in what year they're graduating, or my favorite people who get asked by people they've been in school with for awhile, "what grade are you in?"? ah you must enjoy how pointless this week is for me... enjoy it for a second.... I mean I bought a shirt... I don't think I'll ever wear it but hey, I bought it... I love highland, just not being there... and of coarse more often then should be allowed the question of oh what grade are you in comes up. In fact one of my teachers was convinced I was older then I am, it was quite fun to play along with that one...
So lets see today in the news of my life!
(there is an extended silence in which Spencer is contemplating what exactly he has done let alone anything that happened today)
... (it keeps going and going and going and going)... (by now the energizer bunny is running this silence...)
WHAT THE HECK DID I DO TODAY!?!?!?!?!? Oh! that's right. NOTHING!!!!!!!!
but lets see last night i started helping my friend capture videos for a Halo 3© <---No one wants to get sued here! Montage. this person sent in more clips then were worth watching… it was lame. Tonight I play ward ball... known to me as smear my home ward! we are not very good in fact we are TERRIBLE! so yeah that'll be....interesting... lets see anything else....... I had something really funny on my mind today but I cannot remember what it was! that's gonna drive me bananas! a banana sounds actually really good right now... FOCUS! ok um um um um
(another long extended silence passes)
um um um um um um um um um um... well I'll just improvise then!
So you know when you're late for something or at least almost late? how you hurry as fast as legally possible? but then you always ALWAYS get stuck behind the one person who is really early for something and they don't wanna be embarrassed by being the first person there, so they go as slow as they possibly can so their reputation will be safe but then you come flying around the corner and you know they see you and what do they do? they forget the gas is on the RIGHT side! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?!? I basically pray that they turn the other way! you know? I have been late numerous occasions do to the fact that the person in front of me either spends twenty minutes at a wide open stop sign, OR goes about five miles per hour in a thirty-five mile per hour zone...
So let this be a lesson, don't leave late because no matter what karma will find a way to make you late, and don't leave early. Because you may be the tool of Karma's vengeance!!! jerks...
so lets see here news check, rant check, pointless fact of the day, blank...
duct tape does not stick to ceilings... do not try it!
O.k. check, stupid quote...
when life gives you lemons make lemonade, but when life gives you cheese... MAKE NACHOS!
O.k. check, and that's it! yay for finishing blogging! =) o.k. go back to your lives before you lose all hope...

No comments: