Alright everyone as you have probably all noticed, I changed the layout of my blog page thing? Not because of Saint Patrick's but because the color green is just so better then just plain old black... Green is just flat out awesome! That's what the little message thing says at the top of the blog right?
Anyway what's new in the magical world I live in? Well! I sat in while my friend worked on his Halo 3 "Friendtage" or montage of his friends Halo clips, that's including me! so when that's done I'll post a link! ok what else... For some reason I strongly believe no one checks their emails anymore... like REALLY! because I invite people but for some reason they don't seem to want to read my blog or just don't see the invite cause so far just mom and dad are the only two who read this out of the 8 or so invites I sent.... Lame right?
What else, what else... the kids computer is making a freaky noise right now... It's like a scene from independance day.... SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! HA! I outsmarted it!!! Power chords have no chance against me!!! muahahahaha =)
You know what I've noticed? healthy food tastes alot different then fatty sugary food... I ate this "Lean Cuisine Four Cheese Pizza" for lunch... it was AWFUL!!! There were times where it was really spicy and that cought me off guard cause I've never eaten a spicy pizza and then it had no flavor it was just like what is this crap!? (lean cuisine) so from now on I will only eat cereal for lunch because that's all that's left! And it will not be spicy! It's not that I don't like spicy food I mean I love the stuff but when I bite into a pizza... I DON'T WANT TO BE ATTACKED BY A SPICY TASTE!!! I want a nice taste that makes me go WOW this is really good! not holy cow was there a pepper in this? that was awful!
Anywho I have to do my report now so yup just an update on nasty pizza... yup
No comments:
Post a Comment