No not my broken leg... although, I am sick of being stopped in the hall and being asked what happened, even though they know, or don't I don't really care it's getting old... and irritating... I BROKE MY LEG! what else do you want? How did you do it? Does it matter? seriously it's annoying... but no I am sick of TV...
Starting with Disney, is there a show on Disney that was not made for 12 year old girls? I can't enjoy a single show, I'll laugh here or there but most of it is just confusing... yeah Nick is heading that way too, it's less cartoons more teenage soap operas, I miss fairly odd parents and jimmy neutron.... those were good shows! Yeah they have re-runs here and there at like, noon, but most the time yeah no fairy's or geniuses just people, lame, cartoon network I've decided is the one channel that actually held true except.... Their shows are disturbing and confusing and disturbing. I tried watching that chowder or what not and just gave up.
This is why I stick to the History/Military channels! you see there are no bull crap shows that make me want to leave my couch. And I learn something so it's a win win situation! Lately I've been watching top sniper or modern marvels I do enjoy the shows where they explain the military I can't think of the word, it's like yeah well they go into detail about the planning process so on and so forth yaddi yaddi it's interesting stuff!
TV just sucks.... That's why I play video games! But video games are getting old, that's right VIDEO GAMES ARE GETTING OLD! I said it I really did, I'm just sick of no one else (I know) playing online and people who cheat and stuff it's annoying so now I sit on my computer just listening to music, back to square one I guess... who knows maybe I'll find a new hobby while broken that will fill in my time, or I could just sleep or something we'll see who knows!
Blah
ANYWAY! happy news! I have gone to a total of three class periods so far, two today one yesterday and it's so much better then sitting home on the old xbox. So technically school's fun, the elevator's scary, it smells bad, it's really really hot there, but it's nice to be around people! Although I have enjoyed staying home with my mom that's been fun but it's also nice to see other people you know? =) yay randomness tehe.
So yeah there's your updates! Remember don't stand behind trailers! they're starting a revolution or something.... "We don't wanna be towed any longer!" haha that was stupid... yeah well who knows what I'll do, oh! maybe I'll get one of those paddles with a ball on a rubber string! heck yes! That'd be awesome, beyond awesome that'd be so epic I can't even put it into words! YES!!!! I'm gonna definately do that, eventually, later!
No comments:
Post a Comment