Monday, April 6, 2009

ble bloop bleep blap!

ha robots.... alright everyone I know it has been awhile but yeah I have been somewhat busy... (by the way if this were a video that's where you'd cut to what I was doing but it isn't so TOO BAD!!! guess you'll never know what I was doing!!! HEHE
Alright lets see so hopefully you all watched conference... cause I did and it was so great!!! We got to go to the conference center for priesthood (we being my dad joe joe's friend and I) and we were eleven rows from the front!!! crazy huh? I thought it was AWESOME!!! then we went to su casa for dinner (yes we went to your house....) that was way good! and yeah so that's been a plus! I hope you all got to watch it!
Let's see here... OH!!!!! Montage is up!!! I'll try to download it or something haha but there's like four clips of me in it but at the same time I have little cameo's here and there. but hey I really helped him make this (another cut scene!!! oh too bad...) so yeah credits song is kinda weird and such but who watches credits right? (Me...)
Uh... oh volleyball tournament in gym, third place! yup yup 12 and 3 people hated us after the first day today we had the major comeback where the game was four to ten (four being us) then it got to 12 to 14 (12 being us and 15 is the end point) we came back and won 16 to 14 (you gotta win by two I guess...) so yeah we got third, yay, um um um um
NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER get a guinea pig or take a class where you have to clean their cages.... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to clean two today and wanted to ask a haz mat team to disinfect me... oh it was terrible (shiver)
I think that just about does it i'm gonna work on uploading that video now, from all us here at spencer's computer thanks for reading!!!
-buh bye now-
-seriously stop reading-
-do you really think something important will be down here I mean really-
-if you're still reading stop!-
-that's it!!!-
-So a man walks into a bar, everyone pointed and laughed-
-another man walked into a bar and ordered a drink but we don't talk about him-
-did you know that pillows serve as great shields to punches-
-until they start hitting you with the pillow-
-then it's just bad-
-don't hit people with pillows guys-


-bloop-

No comments: